i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"Yes. Your light will lead them back. Or...in the case of some, you could leave them to rot away in a paradise of their own making." Those for whom death was too much, but imprisonment was too easy. It was a very Safrin-solution, and her shrug communicates as much.

As Ronin's fingers reach for the orb, he'll feel a velvety pulse as the magic sinks into him. It's both hot and cold, starfire through his veins the likes of which suggest that Safrin's warnings are well-advised. This magic does not come to him lightly, and must be carefully used.

Raising her eyes to him, Safrin has no words to express how she feels. She is not one to regret and while it would be wrong to say she regrets how things have unfolded with Ronin, she does. As much as she is able, at least. Swallowing down her feelings and whatever words she might say, instead she presses a kiss to Seren's forehead which causes the girl to stir and blink herself awake.

"Time to go, my little star. But we shall visit Ronin soon, alright?"

With a nod to Ronin that he might say his earthly goodbyes to his child, Safrin stands to give the two a moment.

Honey is using 1000MP for this ability.

Hushabye (Upgraded) | Through touch, can enter into the dreams of those he is sleeping next to. Using his Dazzle ability, he can act as a guide to revive those in comas or other locked-in states, or wake those who have been magically put to sleep
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 08:08 PM