i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
The magic leaves him shaking out his hands, like his fingers have gone numb, and there’s a buzzing in his veins that makes him want to jump or punch something or hyperventilate. Before he can choose to do all three at once, Safrin is initiating goodbyes, and Ronin finds himself on his feet before his daughter as she stirs to wakefulness. He steps forward to hug the girl close, feeling tears prickle at the corners of his eyes all over again. ”I’m sorry we didn’t have more time,” he whispers.

He was supposed to teach her to fight, to help her get the blue dragon she had wished for at the Miana Pool. He’d have taught her to sketch and paint, too, and to ride the clouds, to master her magic just as he’d had to learn how to use his own. Now? It was like losing a piece of himself all over again, and no amount of see you soons would change it. ”I love you. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t, okay?” He smiles to his daughter, kissing her dark locks before letting her go, unable to look at either of them now.
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Safrin - 08-24-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: i'm longing to linger till dawn, dear - by Ronin - 08-24-2020, 08:19 PM