Training is there anybody here it doesn't suck to be?
For Amalia
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
For a moment, Loren went completely still except for his tail which twitched and flicked. Sometimes we don't always get what we deserve, unfortunately. He pawed at the ground, not looking at Amalia. Which is why it's important for me to enjoy what I have when I have it.

Shifting his bulk a bit closer, he pressed his side against her. Astra, who'd been watching the sparring the whole time, trotted forward to join their little pile. You too. And it's good to see you too. Yawning, he licked his lips. I know. I...Deepfrost was tough. I needed some time to myself after.
LOREN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
She lets him bring his body closer, comfortable with contact in animal form. Closing her eyes, the Shield rumbles a low musical note. Her large head settles on the ground between her hooves; her tail drapes across their backs, the thick end landing on Astra.

We can talk about it if you want. Or we can just rest. She curls against him, open and willing for either possibility, too tired to push for more. Whatever he chooses she will stay with him until he pushes her away, their shared experiences and frequent losses an echo in their chests.

{fin}
everything that drowned me
taught me how to swim