no spoonfuls of sugar
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Falke meets the raised brow with a contemplative look. After a moment of consideration, he says evenly, “It would do everyone a disservice to say I know definitively how Finn will react.” To say yes, he would fixate, could do harm to Finn and the Order in its loss of a valuable member. To say no, he wouldn’t, might also put the Order in jeopardy if he’s wrong. Falke operates in facts and this is not fact - not yet. “Give me three days and I can tell you.”

Doctor Hart, however, is where Falke really digs in, putting it together for Cian in pieces and parts, leading him down a road he may not have considered before, particularly from one of the ‘softer’ sides of the Order. “Accounted for, yes. But have you met any resistance? Are they truly on our side? If they are as complex as I’ve heard, we’ll need more insights on how they think.” A brief pause while he lets that fact settle. “We’ve also only shown them that we’re an organization of men. A woman, particularly one such as Doctor Hart,” - and Cian well knows what he’s talking about, “- might be able to make inroads where we cannot. Even Dorian, for all his smooth talking, is more persuasive than empathetic.”

That is to say that Cian has tools as yet unused in his toolbox. He could hold on to them for a power move later, or he could show from the get go why he’s a better builder.
FALKE

Table coding by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 08-26-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 08-28-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 08-28-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 08-31-2020, 01:46 AM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 08-31-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 08-31-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 09-02-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 09-08-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 09-10-2020, 08:28 PM