the mountains are calling and I must go
Explorer's Guild Formation
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm feeling devious
You're looking glamorous
Well, he had been looking for excitement recently (which was probably irresponsible, given the new child, but he had to stave off the grief somehow).

Bastien had made the trip into Torchline for a completely different reason, intending to buy some of the paints they sold by the shore, some of which shone with a tint that he could not imagine finding in the Hollowed Grounds, derived from mother of pearl and opalescent. Having overheard a conversation by two customers nearby about a woman matching Wessex's description recruiting for a Guild...well, he was interested.

Coming down to the beach, he hoped whatever Wessex was suggesting might be something fun, something he could use to stretch the adventuring muscles he'd found in himself after Rexanna's death (recklessly throwing himself into danger to let go of grief and stress? Nahhhh.). "Hello, Wessex. I'm interested to see what this is all about, hm?"
Let's get mischievous
and polyamorous

Messages In This Thread
RE: the mountains are calling and I must go - by Bastien - 08-29-2020, 10:14 PM