Fiddle Me This
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
Beatrix shrugged. She knew why she wanted to get better with her magic; to make her dead mother proud. Perhaps both dead mothers and her deceased father. A Launceleyn was a Launceleyn after all. She imagined that her biological parents had been just like Zariah. Maybe she could weasel some information about her father out of Loren...

She listened intently as Hester described when she learned, how she knew, who she learned from. It's a cute little story, and she tilted her head slightly when the other woman mentioned her father telling her something.

Well, Beatrix has never had a father. She isn't sure what father's say. She is quite certain that her father was probably a terrible one since the story goes that her mother died having her, and he unceremoniously dumped her on Zariah.

"Uhm... I don't know what father's say when their kid's cry," Did she ever cry? Did she ever cry in front of her mother? She's briefly lost in thought, trying to think back far enough to remember, but she can't.

"I never had a father, uhm, well I did... obviously but," She shuffled awkwardly because the Launceleyn's were not encouraged to talk about their feelings, they were encouraged to use those feelings to better their magic. Relief flooded her features when Hester offered an answer to her question.

"Oh. The fingerboard is for notes." The ability to drop a topic and move on is probably not healthy, but there is very little point in trying to remember things that just don't exist anymore. She has the present, some brief memory of Jace as a child, and... Loren. She remembered him the clearest. Neron too, but Beatrix pretends Neron doesn't exist.
Let me break you into pieces,
shatter your heart,
and show you what living really is.

Messages In This Thread
Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 08-27-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-08-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 09-09-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 09-12-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-04-2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 10-13-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Beatrix - 10-13-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Fiddle Me This - by Hester - 10-18-2020, 08:00 PM