hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
Just you and your ghosts.” She says quietly, a repeated murmur of what he’s already said. But as he continues, her gaze continues to scan the mountains around them, the sunlight drifting higher over the edge of the peaks. “It’s okay to not know. But there has to be something you yearn for that’s solely for yourself.” She tilts her head toward him with a soft smile. “I wanted power and the inability to not be a pawn in someone’s game. And I did.” Flashing him a fanged smile, she returns to her cup. “Find what you want, go after it. Forget all the consequences.Live.

As for what she saw in Tembovu, she snorts, the air curling cold clouds about her nose and mouth. “An air for sticking myself in dramatics and a good time in bed.” She flashes him a wink, a hum of chimed laughter. Might be a bit too much information, but what else are best friends for if not to indulge in the nitty gritty of life?

He doesn’t look at her, though, as her words hit him. And she downs the rest of her coffee and sets the cup on the edge of the porch before she’s moving toward him like a ghost again. “It isn’t your fault. It was an accident. Accidents happen, that doesn’t mean there was predetermination within it.” She offers, shrugging her shoulders entirely nonchalantly, as if they weren’t talking of her death. The warmth held in her gaze certainly doesn’t match. But she lifts his head then, fingertips at his chin to look into his cold eyes. “You are my best friend, Deimos. Through worlds and lives. I know you’ll get me back just as I got you back.” When they’d met in the Rathskeller and she’d opened his mind to those forgotten memories of this place.

Now stop blaming yourself for what everyone thinks and does, and go get some towels. We’re going to the hot springs.” She squeezes his shoulder then, moving to wait at the edge of the porch.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-29-2020, 07:11 PM