Try a little Tenderness [Open]
Open Thread
Vega Echevarría
Inn Keeper

Age: 39 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vega
I'll endure the night
For the promise of light
I haven't had much time  to be outside of the Inn since the portals opening, and it has been a long year. Today, however, I pulled myself away from the demands of the inn guests to take a leisurely stroll through the streets I grew up on. Every curve, every turn, every crack in the wood and stone was familiar. It was the faces, as I looked left and right and straight ahead, that were all strange. I moved with ease and power despite the unfamiliar people crowding my home. Around me, people bustled and bumped and gave no apology -- but there were no strangers bumping against my shoulders. The way I walked made sure of that, the air of pride and poise I carried forward with enough to carve a path through the bodies.

Something, though not someone, familiar grabbed my attention. A mer emerged, beckoning over any innocent, easily-manipulated outlander that would give him the time of day. I couldn't help but smirk a little as he piqued my interest. I stood, leaning against firm stone for a while. I watched to see who would catch the bait of the legless, and crossed my arms against my chest.

Olavi

I want to lift my hands towards the sun
Show me warmth

Messages In This Thread
Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Olavi - 08-29-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Vega - 09-23-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Olavi - 09-24-2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Vega - 10-18-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Olavi - 10-20-2020, 07:03 PM