Try a little Tenderness [Open]
Open Thread
Vega Echevarría
Inn Keeper

Age: 39 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vega
I'll endure the night
For the promise of light
The mer was left with nothing. No one fell victim to his taunts, to his enticing. Even with his strong jaw and firm body, he was no siren today, it seemed. My smirk didn't leave my face, even as he finally looked my way and caught me watching. My eyes narrowed some, though, as he gestured and yelled toward me. I didn't like to be told what to do, as a general rule, but perhaps this interaction would come up with something interesting for me.

I usually didn't associate with merfolk, either, as a general rule. However, I moved off of the stone I perched against and strode toward him anyway. My posture never changed, and I lifted my chin slightly.

"You're so bored that you have to taunt the people up here? What a disgrace to the ocean." I spoke easily, the tone in which my voice carried to him sparking with jest -- but also a bit of disdain. If I had the entire ocean to roam, you would never catch me on shore again--or near it.

I want to lift my hands towards the sun
Show me warmth

Messages In This Thread
Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Olavi - 08-29-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Vega - 09-23-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Olavi - 09-24-2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Vega - 10-18-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Try a little Tenderness [Open] - by Olavi - 10-20-2020, 07:03 PM