Where Am I? [open]
Richard Brandle
Thief / Conman

Age: 35 | Height: 6’0” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

His eyes darted up, startled by the approach of a young blonde. Was she there the whole time? Richard’s brows drew together again, and he felt completely disoriented. This wasn’t right, wasn’t his world...

He narrowed his eyes at the young woman, tilting his head as he tried to get a better look at everything around him. She walked towards him, a glow of innocence - and likely ignorance - surrounding her. If he was back home, she would’ve made for an easy target to charm, bed, and rob. Now? Now, that was the furthest thing from his mind. Now, he wanted to figure out where he was and how to get home. Surely the magic that brought him here could be reversed, right? He somehow doubted it, but hope was a dangerous thing to lose.

”I, uh, I don’t think I did it,” he muttered, running his fingers through his hair, which was gathering snowflakes. ”Forgive me, I just...” He frowned, looking around the area. White. That was all he saw...white. He never thought a color could piss him off so much. For the sake of the strange girl, he didn’t let it show.

The man forced a crooked smirk that flickered on his lips. ”I’m Richard Brandle. Can you, can you tell me where I am?”

Phoebe

Rick
When life robs you,
sometimes you have
rob it back

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM