Where Am I? [open]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
His confusion was evident on his features as he looked around. It was a disorienting and unnerving experience, and Phoebe's heart went out to him. She knew exactly how he felt, and yet she knew nothing she could or would say would comfort him. Brown eyes noticed the snow collecting in his hair as they stood there. She searched in her little basket of foraged goods, finding her extra hat. It might smell a bit like ginger, but at least that was a pleasant scent.

"Here. You'll want to put this on." she said with a warm smile, holding out the red knit hat to him in a mittened hand. Perhaps it was strange to give away what little she had to those she did not know, but she had an altruistic heart. Helping people brought her joy, and she wished nothing in return for her kindness.

"This place is called Caido." she said. Her presence might exude innocence and ignorance, but she was also warmth, brightness, and calm. Such a disposition was a boon in her line of work, and it helped her in othet social situations as well. "Myself and many others appeared here from other places like you. So...welcome I suppose." Phoebe said with a big smile.

"Let me show you to town. We'll freeze out here needlessly otherwise." She briefly noted that he was awfully handsome. Not so unnervingly handsome as Bastien, which she found she actually appreciated. Maybe that meant he would also be less of a jerk. She could hope anyways.

Richard
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-28-2019, 10:22 PM