Where Am I? [open]
Richard Brandle
Thief / Conman

Age: 35 | Height: 6’0” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

The girl was charming, sweet. She seemed more innocent than most her age - or at least what he assumed her age was. She must’ve been in her late teens...

He watched her dig into her basket, pulling out a hat. When she offered it to him, Richard huffed a short laugh, momentarily not believing that she was serious. Why was she giving it to him? What did she want in exchange? He hadn’t exactly known many to simply give out of the kindness of their hearts. Because of that, he was hesitant in accepting the hat, but gave her a soft smile. ”Uh, thank you,” he muttered. ”I’m not much of a hat person, though.”

Actually, that wasn’t completely true; he was just much more of a my-hair-is-fabulous-so-I-won’t-ruin-it-with-a-hat person. He brought the hat up to his face, taking a whiff of the faint ginger smell and deciding that it smelled weirdly like what he imagined a grandmother’s home might smell like; homey, maybe like a bakery.

”Caido,” Richard repeated, and as she offered an explanation that he could thankfully relate to, he swept his arm in a way to tell her ‘lead the way.’

The man put his arms behind his back in a formal manner and walked beside the young woman. ”I must ask,” he started, flashing an amiable smile despite the shock he was still getting over. ”Are you going to tell me your name? Or wait for me to guess? I like to consider myself intuitive, but psychic may be pushing it slightly.”

Phoebe

Rick
When life robs you,
sometimes you have
rob it back

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM