Flame of the Candle
_Dorian Pryor
The Orator

Age: 42 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Dorian
The Orator
"The Priest swearing? My, what troubling times we do live in."Dorian said softly, a light chuckle echoing through the hall as he entered. The heels of his pristinely polished shoes clicked gently against the stone floor, his hands clasped behind him. As always, the Orator was impeccably dressed and groomed - somehow managing to make even a bit of scruffy stubble appear the height of fashion. Though he rarely had the time to visit the cathedral during one of Gideon's sermons, he was no stranger to the place. But he rarely called upon the gods, or spoke his worship aloud, keeping his thoughts and questions in the recesses of his mind, away from prying ears. Why he did so was a matter he never discussed,

He came to a halt, just short of where the older man stood, a friendly smile on his lips. "Is your attention slipping, in your old age Clemments?" he asked teasingly. "You ought to inform Falke, he may wish to put you under Tobi's watch for a time if so."
I'm only responsible for what I say
Not what you understand
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-02-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-07-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-07-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-21-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-23-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 10-03-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 10-04-2020, 10:33 PM