Flame of the Candle
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The sound of a voice distracted him momentarily from the pain and Gideon turned as he waved the match around to extinguish it; seeing another member of the Order he smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Not a single word in our God's wishes about not swearing. I try to save it for the worthy moments, though." Also, he could think of far worse things to say than damn, but the temple probably wasn't the place to bring those up.

He could tell that Dorian's relationship with the Gods was distant at best, but he wouldn't offer spiritual counsel to those that didn't seek it, if they were already faithful to the Old Gods. Ultimately, there would always be those who worshipped privately, who occupied more of their time with Earthly matters; as long as they were obedient when the divine called upon them, it didn't matter.

"Hey now, you might want to watch it, insulting a man of the Gods in his own temple." He gently chided, going to put down the match. "Besides, you aren't that far behind me, Dorian. Now, other than insulting me, is there anything you're here for?"
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames

Messages In This Thread
Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-02-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-07-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-07-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-21-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-23-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 10-03-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 10-04-2020, 10:33 PM