take what you can, give nothing back
Zeph
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
see the sunset turning red let all be quiet in your head and look about
You accept the exchange with an obligatory grumble, raising the bottle to your lips. That the Ark could have sunk is like being told Apopo could explode: sure, it's possible, but it's about as likely as you waking up feeling like sunshine, without any urge to drink.

Though Apopo had erupted, so what do you know. Little makes sense, these days.

The trade is made anew, and you take the opportunity to stuff your face before passing the fork back. "Oh, nothin' too crazy," your answer slowly, too slowly, taking another long pull of booze before raising up your weathered hand, counting events off on your fingers. "Let's see- we got the smugglers int'a a guild, a sea panther showed up an' got electrocuted, I saw Ludo twice, a fuckin' tiger in th'jungle tried t'kill th'gov'ner, an' half'a Torchline's sick with some sorta fever." Five fingers, five big events. You drop your hand back to the table, taking another (un)healthy drink and clapping the bottle down.

"Oh, an' I'm seein' someone. An' if ya even start I'll take yer damn balls an' make ya wear 'em as earrings."
ZEPHYR

Messages In This Thread
take what you can, give nothing back - by Jack - 09-02-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: take what you can, give nothing back - by Zephyr - 09-12-2020, 10:20 PM