Training the thought that I might be cancer too
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Traversing the land while sick was a stupid and yet so so so easy thing to do.

Then again, Oliver didn't even realize anything was wrong.

He had yet to really speak about it with anyone. Yeah, his head kinda hurt and he felt hot and he was gross and sweaty... BUT HEY that's just a normal thing to do when it's super-duper hot out! It wasn't anything out of the ordinary and so, Oliver chose to ignore it.

Walking around, he eventually ended up in the foresty stuff. The forest was absolutely beautiful today! The leaves were all sorts of colors like red and blue and purple... AND PINK! The pink leaves were super high up so he had to be creative to get up there.

Shifting into his leopard form, he purred and started climbing up towards the leaves that were pink. Finally, once to the top, he yanked off a branch. Ready to descend, he noticed something very shiny... A GIANT THING OF GOLD?! HOLY FUCK

Oliver was rich! There was so so so much gold and it was all just in one big ol spot! Oh man oh man. Think about what he could buy with that kind of money!!

Quickly climbing down (and nearly falling multiple times), he eagerly waved around the massive branch as he looked at his discovery, hitting the rock with the branch in the process.
one lil short quote goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
the thought that I might be cancer too - by Loren - 09-03-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: the thought that I might be cancer too - by Oliver - 09-03-2020, 07:32 PM