Training the thought that I might be cancer too
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
The reassurance is nice and Oliver finds himself nodding. Okay... I wonder what magic I can do... what sort of magic can unicorns do? Do you think I can make pretty flowers? I'd like that very much. It'd be super nice if he could make pretty flowers. Oliver would enjoy it greatly.

A frustrated growl leaves him and Oliver takes a couple of steps closer before lowering himself to the ground. His ears tightly pin against his head and he turns his eyes away from the lion. Loren- Cutting himself off, he wraps his tail around his body. Please? I'm cold and... and I'm scared... can we please go somewhere else? Please? He didn't feel safe venturing alone, not right now at least. Someone had just tried to drown him and the water was out to get him. Not to mention he was soaking wet which only added to how cold he felt.

Then finally, he shifted into his human form. Hair stuck to his face and he pulls his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around him. Eyes stare warily at the water, almost as if he was ready to run away at any point. "I want to go home or- or somewhere safe... somewhere warm and dry."
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
the thought that I might be cancer too - by Loren - 09-03-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: the thought that I might be cancer too - by Oliver - 09-18-2020, 12:46 AM