Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing…Like my soul
Bastien breathed a sigh of blissful relief as he felt the fingers on his temple, chest - he leaned back willingly into the feeling of Safrin, eyes closing as he smiled at her presence. He could feel the undercurrent of danger, the hint of a threat. But he was too thrilled that she had responded at all to fear her too much.

His skin mourned the loss of her behind him, but he smiled when he saw the cloth he had brought on her body, thinking it had to be some kind of approval.

"..Well. A church in name alone, really..." He mumbled, noting how she said it with an air of something he interpreted as distaste. "I can change the name, if you like."

At first he was confused at the question, before remembering that the stupida piccola idiota he'd fought with had been a midwife. Knowing he had said some things in that conversation that were not useful here (namely that he'd go to another deity if needed) he held his breath for just a moment, knowing he had to be careful.

"A child. She doesn't understand what it is I'm trying to do. Although perhaps she was right I should have asked you first if this was in line with your....domain...but. This is my ability, Goddess. Things like this. Places of culture and art and freedom. To have your name associated with them makes people remember you well. ...I know that." He had been something of a God himself in Venice, his name whispered reverently on the lips of young people coming for a good time in the city.

"If...I have done anything to offend, I apologise. Give me only the chance to fix it and I shall."

Messages In This Thread
Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 10:39 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-12-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-12-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-13-2019, 06:04 AM