find me where the wild things are
for Vai! <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
you must burn brighter than ever
The sign gave her pause, a note of apprehension wrapped around her throat. Had something gone awry while she’d been gone? Why would the clinic be closed? Forgoing peeking further into the domicile, her fingers clenched neatly into balled fists at her side, fighting down the sudden onslaught of trepidation, terror, and any number of explanations. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe it was everything.

She was saved by Vai (wasn’t everyone) appearing, a beam, a rush of affection, amicable adornments Melita had missed in the past few months, and the youth would’ve opened her arms wide and accepted every ounce of hugs and embraces, save for the burns –

And the huntress had noticed anyway.

Her returned grin was sheepish. “Yeah, there were some issues with the cannons,” and massive panic over how to destroy a ghost whale that they’d never quite solved. “Thank you.” She followed obediently, quietly, a host of notions stirring restlessly in her mind, until she couldn’t keep them in any longer. “Is something going on?”
Melita

Messages In This Thread
find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-07-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-08-2020, 10:11 PM