find me where the wild things are
for Vai! <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
you must burn brighter than ever
Comforted by Vai’s presence alone, the youth sidled upon the bed, eyes roaming while her legs swung back and forth; a restless energy while her gaze combed through the wares of the clinic. It reminded her of her mother, herbs and singing, flora brewing along the hearth, dried vegetation hanging from the ceiling, a world of rooted proportions, where she could be safe. Secure. Her stare swung back, grin enigmatic and torn, when Vai asked how everything had gone. “Interesting. We encountered monsoons and ghost whales.” Her teeth dragged across her bottom lip, then pursed them in thought. “I tried to get a good shot on it, but the cannon backfired.” And here she was – the slightest of smiles rendered back in place.

But not for long, as she watched Vai’s reaction to her question, swallowing down a heathenous trace of bile. She held out her arms and hands for inspection, and didn’t ease the inhaled breath out of her chest.

She’d been expecting some sort of disaster, mayhem, and calamity – not sickness. That her entire household had acquired it (how did Nate?) made her teeth clench together in a grim, forbearing line, the distinct, impudent wrinkle to her nose beginning to coil. “I can help, if you want. What’s so different about it?”
Melita

Messages In This Thread
find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-07-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-08-2020, 10:11 PM