find me where the wild things are
for Vai! <3
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Monsoons and ghost whales. Vai meets Melita’s gaze at that, brow furrowing as if to try and tell whether she is serious, before it melts into soft surprise to discover that... yes, in fact. Yes she is serious. ”Perhaps you could try for a more peaceful trip in LeafChange?” she suggests with the hints of a smile, leaning in to examine the burns more closely. ”I’ll dress the ones on your arms, but I’ll heal away the ones on your hands. Should make things a bit more comfortable for you,” she says.

Vai is already rubbing her palms together, a warm glow suffusing them as she lets them over over the youth’s hands, soothing away burns so she doesn’t have to worry about holding or grabbing or writing anything. The offer of help is very much appreciated, though the witch does flash her a wicked sort of smile. ”Worried as I am, I have to warn you that they’re a handful. Mainly... I don’t know - it’s strange for it to affect Ascended as well. There’s a high fever, delirium... and I caught Nate trying to walk out into the sun on purpose.”

vervain
I am always on your side

Messages In This Thread
find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Vervain - 09-07-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-07-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-08-2020, 10:11 PM