find me where the wild things are
for Vai! <3
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Mm, that’s true enough. Who do I have to have a word with, ocean aside, to make sure you don’t get into too much trouble when you next go sailing?” Vai smiles, only half joking. She finishes up healing Melita’s hands and starts to carefully clean and dress the burns on her arms, neatly rolling bandages around her. She’ll look a little like a mummy in places, and it’ll give her an interesting tan in the LongHeat sun, but it’s better than the alternative. ”You are very welcome.”

She was a handful, and the wicked smile Vai gives her says as much, but it doesn’t mean that she’s capable of dealing with three sick, delirious people. ”Mostly? I’ve tried to keep them in bed. They’re thirsty but they don’t want to drink, and they get confused... hallucinating, sometimes. I’ve had to make sure anything dangerous is removed from the rooms. It’s a babysitting exercise a lot of the time. I know Ronin is trying to find out more.”

vervain
I am always on your side

Messages In This Thread
find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-07-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Vervain - 09-08-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-08-2020, 10:11 PM