find me where the wild things are
for Vai! <3
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”I personally find that one well-placed arrow does better than a dozen prayers.” Vai winks at Melita, finishing up her dressings and stepping away so she can clean up again, discarding anything used and packing away the rest in clean, careful movements. Laughing warmly at the offer and visibly appreciating it nonetheless, the witch turns back to the honeybee girl, folding her arms across her chest. ”Believe me when I say that sometimes, with that lot, trying is all you can do.” She winks.

Nodding, she beckons for Melita to follow her back out of the consultation room so she can finish preparing the clinic for closure. ”I’ll let him know, and I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop. I’m attending a meeting tomorrow, so you arrived in the nick of time. I hope you feel up to babysitting sooner rather than later.” Grinning, Vai puts up the closure sign in the window and returns to the counter, where a second poster has been prepared with a list of symptoms of this ‘flu’, along with recommendations for those who are ill.

vervain
I am always on your side

Messages In This Thread
find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-07-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-08-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Vervain - 09-10-2020, 08:32 PM