all's well that ends
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// a reminder, ready when you find her, i repress the iridescence of a fire
won't you mind him, steady when you find him, i confess the incandescence of a dyin' light //
He should know, and yet he’s stolen every time. Stolen back to the nightmare of Korofi again and again and again. But he doesn’t air those worries, doesn’t comment on them as he focuses on trying to remain standing while Haai presses in as a support for him. “Why can’t you?” He says instead, half turning away from Amun, expecting the potter to stand and help guide his way back home.

His horned head tilts back a bit, looking up to the sky full of stars and the moon that beams down at them from above, before he peers off in the distance for the light of the lighthouse. “Star fire.” He rumbles. “Its like the sun.” Of course, he doesn’t know that per say, but it makes enough sense for Sunjata that he offers it anyway.

Come.” And he begins to walk, slowly at first, with Haai’s help, regardless if Amun comes or not.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun jerked his head from side to side. "I fell from the sky." Features twisting, he stared up at the moon, fluid glittering where tears might once have fallen from his eyes. "I cannot fly back up there. Not alone." Taking a deep breath, he found his body shuddering.

For a moment the potter's eyes widened as he stared at the devil. When Sunjata brought up the sun, though, the Ascended recoiled backwards. "No. No sun. I belong in the night." The words came out in a snarl.

For a moment, he tried to push himself to his feet, to follow the devil. However, Amun collapsed onto the sand. Turning, he lay on his back, staring up at the stars above. "I have all the starlight I need right here." He smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// a reminder, ready when you find her, i repress the iridescence of a fire
won't you mind him, steady when you find him, i confess the incandescence of a dyin' light //
Take someone with you.” Sunjata rumbles, half hisses, his voice hoarse and his throat parched – but the idea of water makes him queasy, uncertain, quietly filled with a slow rage that he doesn’t quite understand how to sate. And when Amun tells him that he belongs to the night, so too does Sunjata understand – a nod of his horned head, his crown of thorns, his shoulders rising and falling in a small shrug that makes the leathery attachments to his arms shimmer with the moonlight.

But Amun tries to stand, and Sunjata – now exhausted and upset for no reason he can discern – leaves him there, letting him stare up at the stars above. “Then enjoy it.” He manages, reaching down to grasp onto Haai’s fur momentarily, sure that the griffin would be able to guide his way home. And so he goes, leaving lines in the sand to follow the spouting fire that Haai creates in order to keep his attention.

- FIN
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.