countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
’S pretty good.” Milo responds with an easy grin shot her way. He’s always been an active child, one that bounced off the walls whenever monsoon season hit and he was forced to remain inside. It was one of his biggest difficulties, but he’s managed pretty well so far. “Lots to do, always more work t’be done.” He shrugs as he deposits a piece of metal into the salvage pile.

But then he’s asking how the trip went, how the Ark had done out on the seas again after its unfortunate stay during Flowerbirth. And he clutches the handles of the cart before he goes to push it a bit further down the Rainbow Road, listening to the adventures and tales she tells. “Ghost whales?” He says, pausing in his step to turn and look back at her with surprise glimmering along  his face. “Eh, sounds pretty awful if ya ask me.

Another checkmark to Milo’s ever growing list of reasons he doesn’t want to join the ship crew.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-07-2020, 01:26 AM