countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
The memories of another time and another world shaped around her – she could feel the light bending like it’d been the Dragon’s Throat sun, and she could almost see the crimson dirt lining along colossal walls, magical bridges, torrents of heat and smoldering precision. When she blinked again it was gone, as it had been for a long while now, her childish dreams dying and becoming something else altogether. The youth fought off a clench to her jaw, grabbing her driftwood, and following along mechanically, back and forth.

Until there was another statement lodged in there, another shrug to her shoulders. What else? She almost asked. What else is there for me to do? Melita had wanted something different than constantly fighting off one disaster after the other; but that had come along the seas anyway.

And truly, under all the other layers, she’d yearned to prove herself, to her family, to her friends, to the world, that she was capable of more.

A joke instead wrapped around her response, a smirk that didn’t quite reach her eyes. “Maybe. I mean, I only got to use the cannons once.” As if this was the hallmark of disappointment.
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Melita - 09-19-2020, 10:22 AM