countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
She continues to work and eventually Milo’s managed to pick up all the scrap that he can – waiting for her to finish grabbing the last few bits that remain closer to hers before he can start to bring the cart back to the bundle of the rest of debris. The Longheat sun beats down above them, and he glances to her with an easy grin spreading across his face when she speaks next. “Only once? Sounds like a tragedy t’me.” He murmurs, huffing a quiet laugh.

But then he’s stepping toward her to keep his voice low. “Well if yer lookin’ for somethin’ else, I’m usually down by the docks by the Ark.” A shrug is offered to her, taking a bit of the debris from her to toss into the cart and separate it from that which could be salvaged. Then, patting the side of the cart, he flashes her a bright smile. “Y’hungry? Least I can do fer ya helpin’ me with this.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-20-2020, 03:56 AM