in bloom [seasonal event!]
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

She made a surprisingly attentive pupil, and Amalia could not help but be soothed by the seriousness with which the stranger seemed to treat her warnings. Though still doubtful overall of the Outlander's preparedness, she at least no longer doubted her intentions: despite the odd inflection of her voice, there had been nothing but deference in the pretty stranger's words. Strange to see in an Outlander, the entire species of which have seemed largely invasive and abrasive as yet.

The woman tells of plans to go to the Rathskeller, and Amalia raises an eyebrow in surprise. Many seem to be assembling in this place, the oh-so-recently abandoned pub which now, it seems, bustles with life. Outlander run, or so she is told: will it be safe enough? Concern pulls at the strings of her heart as she eyes this naive, friendly woman and wonders if she will survive. "Make sure they prepare well," she murmurs softly, "And do not go outside."

Assistance is offered, and Amalia looks to her bags with surprise, as though she forgot they was sitting there. "Alright." It is a tentative acceptance, a little wary, a little unsure, but not without gratitude. It will be easier to make it through the snow with only half her load. Lifting one up onto her shoulder, the girl looks back to the stranger with bright, curious eyes. "I am happy to answer any other questions as we walk-" and then, with a slight laugh at herself for having forgotten this long: "My name is Amalia."

amalia
i've been watching your kindness keep
a lonely company - look at the fire and think of me

Messages In This Thread
in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 01-11-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 01-14-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 01-16-2019, 04:43 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-04-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 02-08-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 02-16-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-24-2019, 01:47 AM