SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
Morning and night had become one and the same in Halo, with the sun never setting since the turn of the season. It had meddled with his sleep, just as the LongNight had, his body unable to maintain normal patterns - not to mention everything else keeping him awake.

The dream. Had it been real? Did it matter?

He wanted it to be. Was that enough?

At least his dreams had conclusions now. At least, when he saw her fall, he saw her end too - and he didn't know if that was better. Didn't know if her falling before had meant he was in denial still; didn't know if the fact that now he saw her be consumed by the lava at the end of her fall meant he had on some level accepted it, finally.

It was grating. Exhausting. It meant he awoke in a cold sweat, tremors shivering their way through him most mornings. It meant poor Auni had to suffer through it as well - or perhaps his presence also made it worse for Chuy. Or perhaps without him, Chuy would be worse.

There was knocking at the door. He was on his lounge, laying, an arm slung over his eyes. At the knocking, Auni lifted his antlered head to peer about, bleating uncertainly. Chuy lifted his head too, frowning as the incessant knocking continued.

He got up, when it seemed to not be going away. "Coming." A few long strides got him to the door, and he pulled it sharply and quickly open, a bit of a scowl on his face - it was from fatigue, not directed at Wessex, though she would likely receive it full on.

"Wessex?" He questioned pointedly, looking the demigod up and down, confusion softening his features a moment as Auni appeared at his side, bleating curiously.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 10:47 AM