SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
"The metal..?" he repeated automatically, clawing at his own mind and memories for any mention of a metal that could help in a situation like this. But his mind was drawing blanks, whether because he'd not heard of any metal or whether he was just as weary (but for vastly different reasons) as the afflicted ascended seemed to be.

"Something from the Climb?" he asked, a thought hitting him out of nowhere, a memory of Loren talking about releasing Tanau from something, about Frey saying something was changed about him, something about something that he just couldn't quite iron the details out of right now.

Then the fever came. Not his, but Wessex's, and he made to press a hand gently to her forehead (if she would allow) to ascertain its severity. He frowned.

"Hey Wessex? Let's go sit in the snow." he said simply, making to rise slowly, holding a hand out for her to take and assist her, should she need or want it.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in - by Chulane - 10-03-2020, 03:01 PM