we're far from the shallow now
DA Slagveld clean up?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// look who's digging their own grave //
There’s a frown as Wessex’s whisper is heard – brows furrowing slightly as he tries to figure it out. “…I think Nate’s sick too.” He frowns, lips curling easily into wrinkle lines that have already begun to form. And then his eyes are lifting back up to hers as she says protect the families, his brows remaining furrowed as he moves the dust pan to try and follow the trail of dust and dirt she’s nudging into a pile.

He stands to dump it again and turns back to her when her finger pokes him in the chest. The confirmation has a small grin forming along Sunjata’s face. “What’s that make us?” He asks, if he’s been inducted into the family – one he’s heard Nate speak of so many times. Already he’d ensured he’d try to keep them all safe – try to do what he could to make sure nothing happened to them. It’s why he’d worked so hard to try and find out who attacked Nate, who the Order was.

But he’s forgotten it all momentarily as he tells Wessex he was electrocuted, a small snicker leaving him as he twists his arm this way and that to show her the extent. “I think I was dying. Vai and Zeph saved me… I think I was going to have a heart attack.” It’s the only reasonable thing. But then he’s leaning toward Wessex as if he’s telling her a secret. “I blacked out and was thrown quite a ways away from where I was standing.” He sits back on his heels with a smug look across his face – because he’d made it. He’d survived.

Hurt like hell though.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we're far from the shallow now - by Wessex - 09-06-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Sunjata - 09-07-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Wessex - 09-10-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Sunjata - 09-10-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Wessex - 09-15-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Sunjata - 09-15-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Wessex - 09-21-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Sunjata - 09-22-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Wessex - 09-26-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Sunjata - 09-26-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: we're far from the shallow now - by Wessex - 09-28-2020, 11:10 PM