(SE) the sun never sleeps; nor shall i
for Neron
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
why do things happen with no reason or rhyme?
why does it feel like we're running out of time?
The Kraai was often on his route - he supplied the ningo to them, after all, with the pub being such a hub of activity for meals and drinks alike. Today's (tonight's?) delivery wasn't for the Ascended-run bar, however, so the vet had his attention mostly on where to place his feet, idly aware of what Auni was doing gallivanting nearby. The luxere was feeling better, which in turn slowly made Chuy feel better - some of time, at least. Tonight, he was mostly mindlessly completing this delivery - until a familiar voice rang out and snapped his attention sharply to his side.

"Not for me," he said, good-naturedly enough in response, pausing in his stride to consider the man. He looked… flushed, almost? Similar to how he'd looked after the vote for the new Warden, where Chuy experienced one of the most awkward encounters of all - an ascended bite. She had been there though, and helped him get through it, helped him manage well enough to help his friend. So he jumped to the conclusion that that was what Neron had just done - fed on what he assumed was a willing participant.

"For the Rojernstern's," he supplied by way of explanation for his earlier remark, naming the family who had many mouths to feed and not quite enough luck with hunting recently. "What're you up to?"
how do we keep going, through the dark?
why are we here at all, lost in the dark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the sun never sleeps; nor shall i - by Chulane - 09-08-2020, 01:00 PM