(SE) the sun never sleeps; nor shall i
for Neron
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
why do things happen with no reason or rhyme?
why does it feel like we're running out of time?
The frown lines on Chuy's brow were getting more and more defined by the minute, as Neron's explanation made very little sense to someone who was, for the most part, sound of mind and body. "Since when do ascended care about being warm?" He didn't bother trying to correct the man's view on how to achieve that, his suspicions rising the more time he spent with the man that something more serious than an ascended getting a temperature was at play. Was Neron delirious?

"Thirsty." Chulane repeated, another frown appearing as he watched the wine bottle go flying across the room in a smattering of glass and red liquid. He did nothing to stop it, merely watching it with a vaguely disinterested stare. He was tired, and yes restless at the same time. He was also a vet, and while he tried to be patient around non-animal patients, well… there's a reason why he was a better vet than a healer.

"I can help you get to the Shrine?" he asked, turning his attention back to the man, tilting his head as a bird or even a cat might in curiosity. He also knew he owed Neron a bite, a replacement winged shift for the night in the skies that the ascended had given him not so long ago… But he wasn't too keen on consenting to it when he wasn’t sure if Neron was all there.

Then again, he could easily convince himself that Neron was in need now. That without it, Neron would suffer needlessly. He sat back, waiting to hear what the other would propose.
how do we keep going, through the dark?
why are we here at all, lost in the dark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the sun never sleeps; nor shall i - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 06:19 AM