(SE) the sun never sleeps; nor shall i
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron
the wind breathes lonely
longing to be seen
Chuy will find no problem in getting the materials he needs to create the sign. The office, at least, seems to have been left untouched by Neron’s madness (for now) and is in the Hailstorm’s preferred neat and tidy state. The sign goes up, the lock clicks down, ad Neron is none the wiser, lost as he is in the patterns of the wood and the confusion that keeps clouding his mind.

Then his friend asks if he is tired, and he swears he can feel the fatigue dragging at him, a phenomenon that he is supposed to have given up. ”Do you know, I’m exhausted,” he whispers, though that says nothing as to whether it will actually bring sleep or not. Still, he is compliant as the vet gets him on his feet and leads him upstairs to the rooms. They’re all empty, of course, and Chuy won’t find an issue in getting Neron into a small, empty one.

”I used to spend all my time here, when I could sleep,” he remarks of the bed, collapsing face down onto it, fully clothed. ”I miss sleeping. You just... didn’t have to be here, for a bit. It was nice.”
sometimes the soul
has days like these

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the sun never sleeps; nor shall i - by Neron - 09-19-2020, 08:24 AM