it sounds an echo in my soul
Amaris Chandrakant
The Blade

Age: 34 | Height: 5'8 | 172cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
DRAMYRTH - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
towers of gold are still too little
The woman wasn't surprised, at least outwardly, that she was not alone. With his high vantage and keen senses, Dramyrth had long ago alerted her of the Lance's venture onto the narrow path, a sharp note of judgement accompanying the sensation - which she promptly ignored, not sharing all of her bondmate's proclivity for jumping to conclusions, at least for her own kind.

And Brecken was very much her own kind, dealing in things most shied away from. Honey gaze flicked up to him, a hint of a smile softening her lips for scarcely a moment, before mere curiosity was carved into the curves of her brows. Dramyrth hadn't liked his answer to her question, hadn't appreciated the insinuation that he was small, but the Blade mentally hushed him, lest he get too enthusiastic with the flames he was oh-so capable of producing. "A likely estimation, but don't let any dragon of the air hear you say so," she gave the warning with an honest desire to help the man survive going forward - dragons, whether they were bonded or not, were all proud creatures, and it was likely that not all would be hushed the way the Blade had so easily hushed her own bondmate.

"That's half the appeal," tones of a deep melodic hum provided, a note of amusement evident - was she teasing him? Testing the waters, as it were, seeing if what existed between them could evolve from purely professionalism to grow to include something more casual, more… friendly? Sitting more upright, hands dropping to lean against either side of her thighs, she hoped to convey that he was welcome to stay, despite her words indicating that she had perhaps come here to find a moment of solitude. It didn't matter - she was never truly alone, not with Dramyrth entwined with her soul.
these hands could hold the world
but it'll never be enough
Amaris

Messages In This Thread
it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-07-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-07-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-08-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-09-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-09-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-16-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-21-2020, 04:34 PM