it sounds an echo in my soul
Amaris Chandrakant
The Blade

Age: 34 | Height: 5'8 | 172cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
DRAMYRTH - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
towers of gold are still too little
The laughter was received… poorly by the dragon. Even if it was just a snort, that the Lance dismissed so quickly the might of the dragons in this world stirred up nothing but anger in the golden one. And to make matters worse, his bondmate felt nothing but amusement at the whole thing, a quiet intrigue, possibly even an interest in wanting to know just how Brecken might stand against an attack by the dragons. But when Dramyrth made to do just that - flapping his wings decidedly, letting a growl rumble from his chest as a precursor - Amaris swiftly suggested that here was not the time nor place for it.

And so the dragon merely flapped again, drifting from air current to air current, grumbling softly to himself over the injustice of it all. Go catch a fish, his bondmate suggested, and barely a moment later he had folded his wings to his side and pointed his nose downwards, towards the ocean, to hunt and pillage and plunder, and satiate the bloodlust his frustration had stirred.

Amaris watched him for a moment, before letting her attention shift to Brecken. It was part of the bond they shared, that they knew instinctively where the other was at all times, if not in a specific sense, at the very least in a general sense. She didn’t need her eyes on the dragon to know how far or near he was to her. The second laugh that came from the man, as he settled beside her, held a different tune to it - one that suggested they could indeed make an attempt at breaching the professional standing between them. And she let a smile linger a bit longer on her features as his taunt came back, as he questioned the sincerity of her words, and then made a comment that was in itself more another inquiry than an observation.

"The Dragoons were plenty exciting," a small shrug of her shoulders was given, as somewhere off the cliffside Dramyrth returned into view, wings spread, supported largely just by the strong winds once more. In his maw, the shiny, wriggling scales of a fish could be seen. With the snap of his neck, he threw it high up, and without further ceremony, scorched it black and swallowed it whole on its descent back down. Amaris largely ignored him.

"I found myself with a certain proclivity for permanently restraining individuals." she supplied, a knowing glance given to the man. "While the Dragoons made use of me, the chance to work with the Order was not one I was about to deny myself." And with that said, she looked at the Lance, at her colleague, letting her expression ask him what he had asked her - and how did you come to be here?

--
good lord you unlocked Amaris backstory and dragon antics, congrats and sorry for the rambling length of this post XDDD
these hands could hold the world
but it'll never be enough
Amaris

Messages In This Thread
it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-07-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-07-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-08-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-09-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-09-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-16-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-21-2020, 04:34 PM