it sounds an echo in my soul
Amaris Chandrakant
The Blade

Age: 34 | Height: 5'8 | 172cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
DRAMYRTH - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
towers of gold are still too little
The Blade agreed - it would be easier to have more who were capable of thinking the same way they did, who had skills that let them dominate, subdue and eliminate their enemies. But she was also of the view that as long as they had enough, they would prevail. She just hoped they had enough.

The Dragoons were capable, and the rule of law was strictly enforced all over Stormbreak thanks to them. Amaris herself made sure of it - her 'rank' of the Blade entailed many things after all. They would defend their home against the evils of the world until their last breath of dragonfire, but were they made to invade the greater world? To go forth and eliminate that which existed in lands outside of their jurisdiction?

Perhaps it was simply her nature, but Amaris felt a more subtle approach was warranted - specific threats eliminated with exacting accuracy on the amount of force needed. "The Priest won't let complacency settle for long." It was Gideon's job, to inspire the masses, to rally support for the Order's initiatives, to ensure the fear for the danger out there was very real and present in the simpler minds of the general public.

The girl moved to rise with the man, the restlessness of the conversation catching - still the dragon floated on the updrafts off the edge of the cliff. If she was jilted by the change in subject, she didn't show it, her smile only lingering, her brow raising quizzically at the man. "This place is called the Falling, Brecken." It was a reminder given in teasing tones - in truth, Amaris had wondered the same thing, as had many a child who might bring their dragons to play over the edge.

"I think if you time it right," or have a dragon telling you when to jump, "it could support you, yes." Dramyrth filled the area with a colourful tune, the bond flooding with excitement that made a shiver run down Amaris' spine. With a glance of golden eyes to the Lance, she spread her arms wide, and backed up to the edge, standing on her toes, that her heels were facing the open air and rough sea below. "Ready to know?"

Without waiting, she promptly bounced on the balls of her feet and over the edge.
these hands could hold the world
but it'll never be enough
Amaris

Messages In This Thread
it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-07-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-07-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-08-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-09-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-09-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-16-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-21-2020, 04:34 PM