im not sick but im not well
for Zeph
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
ffilc a no denooram ,taob denrutpu na ni efil yM
doolf gib taerg a em thguorb uoY
Sam was suspended for a while in an odd calm, leaning against the counter and letting his mind stay delightfully blank, even as he was aware, in some capacity, of noise from upstairs, footsteps getting closer. He felt almost like two people: one aware of everything and filled with panic and shame, the other blissfully unawares and calm, unsure of what was going on but knowing it likely wasn't too much to worry about.

When Zeph spoke to him, the first person came out for a moment: he suddenly felt very alarmed, his eyes widened, as he realised he didn't remember the last...he had no idea how long it had been.

"Zeph?" His voice came out scared and small, but more worryingly for Sam, it didn't sound like his own. His hand came up to his throat, touching it with horror. "I don't---I don't know where I am or what's happening or-- Oh God, I don't remember the last days. I don't know...where have I been? I think I went to the Grounds...?" Hands pushing desperately through his hair, he went to flop against the wall, eyes wide and blankly staring forwards. "The Voice is worried. The Voice is worried and she's never worried--"
tfil a em evag uoy dnA
tfig a tahw ,erac oT

Messages In This Thread
im not sick but im not well - by Samuel - 09-07-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Zephyr - 09-12-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Samuel - 09-13-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Zephyr - 09-21-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Samuel - 09-22-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Zephyr - 10-16-2020, 04:27 PM