im not sick but im not well
for Zeph
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
ffilc a no denooram ,taob denrutpu na ni efil yM
doolf gib taerg a em thguorb uoY
Thankfully, Zeph didn't continue to be angry with him; Sam didn't know if he'd be able to handle that at the moment, his brain fragile enough already without the one person he trusted enough to lean on being mad. No, instead Zeph was everything Sam wanted him to be, calm (or at least, appearing to be) and taking charge of the situation. Able to relax a little, some of the panic left Sam's face.

"Um..." He let himself lean against the counter, push a hand through his hair as he tried to think. "I..I haven't been sick since I Ascended. Not until now." Sam tried to shift himself up away from the counter, to sit on his own, but found himself immediately woozy again, falling back within seconds. "I went to the Voice and she doesn't know what to do, Zeph." He turned to stare wide-eyed as he said this, hoping that Zeph might understand just how significant that was; if The Voice didn't know how to cure Ascended, no one did.
tfil a em evag uoy dnA
tfig a tahw ,erac oT

Messages In This Thread
im not sick but im not well - by Samuel - 09-07-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Zephyr - 09-12-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Samuel - 09-13-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Zephyr - 09-21-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Samuel - 09-22-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: im not sick but im not well - by Zephyr - 10-16-2020, 04:27 PM