Personal Quest Lost between the pages of a good book
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
It all happened very quickly. Isla's lips parted in a scream that she didn't actually hear, so she wasn't sure if the noise had made it out of her throat or not. Sailing back towards the very hard ground after being flung from a dragon's head sounded painful, and it probably would have been were it not for a pair of very heroic breasts.

The breath drove out of Isla with an ooft, and her thank-you was muffled - by the time she managed to free herself (kind of, sort of?), the dragon had exploded into light and Remi was a king and... and the room began to melt and Isla felt nauseated and...

Blinking and panting (though she no longer needed to as she did as a halfling), Isla found herself standing back within the library's dark and echoing halls, patting herself over before glancing to her companions to quickly ensure that they were not injured.

When Jigano spoke Isla quipped him a half-smile, modest as always in the face of her skills, but what he suggested... what he offered was nothing short of genius, in her opinion.

"It would be an honour to join," she told him, nodding and smiling around the group. "But if you'll excuse me for a moment..." Without a further word to them, she parted from their merry band of heroes to check and see if the villagers needed any medical treatment.
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
As they were spit back out into their world - or at least the one they were actually supposed to be in - the first thing that Kalt felt was a surge of unbridled panic surge through his mind as the bond with Ashe snapped back into place. He huffed a brief smile, glancing at the exit and almost forgetting to listen to Jigano speak.

The question drew his attention, regardless of the pull at his mind to leave. Create a guild? Kalt was a scholar by many definitions, a well-read genius who usually concealed his mind behind a blade. To join a guild of lorekeepers, what he considered to be glorified librarians - though he wouldn’t say it aloud - wasn’t exactly what he wanted from his life. Besides, he was already in the process of building another organization with Ashe that would keep him quite busy.

”I will happily assist you, any one of you, if anything is needed, but my future isn’t here. A consultant, sure. Not a member, though. Jigano, this was certainly an adventure, and we must do it again sometime! For now, I have a date with a rather feral woman who will want answers as to my previous whereabouts.” Kalt smiled to the others, tipping a metaphorical hat. ”Gentlemen, lady.”

With that, the assassin turned on his heel and started in a brisk jog with silent footing out the door. In this instance, he was quite thankful that his stout female form was left to the story.