Personal Quest Lost between the pages of a good book
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi had seen the notice and despite the rather awkward first encounter he'd had with the bard, he was immediately inclined to help. However at the description of warrior scholar the alchemist paused, brows furrowed. Neither a scholar nor a warrior Remi thought that perhaps his assistance wouldn't be required. And yet...

—warrior scholar

Loren had been trained as a combat magician, and as the head librarian in Northaven surely if anything was going to bring him out of Edy's so-called sex cave, it would be something like this? After all, the last time he'd seen the man was when the Atheneum had been attacked by the gourds. Even on his busiest days or during his most stressful seasons, Loren had cared about the library. And not just because it was an obligation. He cared for the books and the knowledge they possessed.

He shouldn't still be hoping that there was a chance...shouldn't still be looking for the blue-eyed librarian around every turn, and yet with trembling hands he gently touched the words Jigano had written, heart beating slightly faster.

On the day stipulated in the note, Remi made his way as silently as he could into the library. It was quiet as it always seemed to be, and as the alchemist made his way towards the blue gallery he noted with an uneasy mixture of apprehension and relief that he was the first to arrive. Flashing the bard an easy smile, Remi loitered in the doorway, not daring to quite enter into the room as if to do so might be disrespectful. He was after all, not what the bard was looking for.

"I saw your note." Remi said, thickly accented voice warm and gentle, if lacking a little in confidence. Still, his boyish smile radiated optimism even as he shrugged his shoulder to readjust the bag on his hip. Just in case. "With the snow I thought perhaps there may not be as many who would leave the warmth of their homes ... or that perhaps they are too busy with their own rationing and preparations to assist. I am certainly not a warrior nor a scholar, but I would be happy to offer what I can if you find yourself in need of another pair of hands."
REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Lost between the pages of a good book - by Jigano - 01-11-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Lost between the pages of a good book - by Remi - 01-12-2019, 12:54 AM