Personal Quest Lost between the pages of a good book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam rushed in late, stumbling out from behind a shelf as if he'd been hiding there for a while (which he had been, trying to work out if he really wanted to do this). He had been debating for the last hour as to whether he really wanted to do this.

The last time he'd entered a book with Jigano, it had been nothing short of the worst time of his life. The event still caused him terrible nerves when he thought back to it. But Jigano was the closest thing to a friend he had in this whole place - and he needed help. Recently Sam had been feeling a little bolder, a little braver; he supposed that maybe a challenge, one that he had a vague idea of already, could be a good thing to keep that direction.

When he saw who else had gathered though...Upon seeing Remi, Sam's breath caught in his throat. Things between them were at an odd place, for sure. Isla was less of a worry, but he noticed there was something different about her. Something...he recognised, but couldn't quite place. It unnerved him enough that he stayed hidden for a while, wondering if he was really going to do this.

Passing the threshold of visibility and getting near to the table, he knew he'd made a decision he couldn't go back on. Coming to stand at the edge and placing his hand on the surface (and very determinedly not looking at Remi) he raised his chin and tried to bravely look Jigano in the eyes. "I-I think if you're going to do this you should have someone with experience. ...I mean me. I'm th-that person."

Messages In This Thread
Lost between the pages of a good book - by Jigano - 01-11-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Lost between the pages of a good book - by Samuel - 01-12-2019, 05:27 PM