Personal Quest Lost between the pages of a good book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
His shot didn't hit, of course, but it still got to the dragon, so Sam counted it as a partial success. As noise began to rise from all around him, the fight getting more and more intense, Sam shook and covered his face. He willed it all to go away - then suddenly, it did. There was an explosion that knocked him off his feet, he heard Jigano speak then someone yell his name-

Then everything faded around them in a sickeningly familiar way, and he was back in the Atheneum wearing his normal clothes. Sam spent a moment sat on the cold floor just recovering his breath, not looking at anyone: he was certain he had horribly embarrassed himself by being so little use in the final fight.

There were a lot of people around him. Sam slowly stood up, looking to Jigano just as he began to speak. He blushed and looked down when his own name was included in the praises; he didn't deserve it. Not noticing the villagers or anyone else around them, focused just on Jigano, he found himself nodding along.

If this was all he had to do, try his best and be along with Jigano...he could manage it. To have a guild, a family...it was all he had ever wanted. Even if it was going to be scary, there was a growing part of him that felt he could make it.

"I-...I will. I'll join." He said, smiling shyly.

Messages In This Thread
Lost between the pages of a good book - by Jigano - 01-11-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Lost between the pages of a good book - by Samuel - 01-21-2019, 06:38 PM