Some Kind Of Nature
Azrael

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe
Put your ray gun to my head
It feels strange to say, but there is something Azrael's eyes that makes Osozo shiver, that brings a strange, distant grin to their lips. Eyes that are still a glowing blue look over their youngest sibling, taking in everything, wondering what the differences between them were, what the similarities were. A conversation from when they had first awakened drifts through Osozo's mind, questioning whether they felt lesser for being the first, a question that at the time they could only assume the answer to. Now though, they knew: No, no not at all. If their existence made it easier for those who came next, for Azrael, then Osozo was content.

"I'm Osozo." Though they would never admit it, nerves drag the sounds out even longer than the Demi-god would normally, their name becoming a buzz between their teeth. "It's nice to meet you Azrael." Though their mind swims with questions, the uncertainty showing clearly in the shifting colours in their hair, Osozo's tongue is tied. They've never dealt with a child before. "What... is that you're playing with?" Perhaps simply starting a conversation would help, would loosen their tongue and convince it to work.
Press your space face close to mine, love
Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh-
OSOZO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-08-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-10-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-12-2020, 06:00 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-13-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-20-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-22-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 10-18-2020, 09:10 PM