Some Kind Of Nature
Azrael

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe
Put your ray gun to my head
"A toy." The older (relatively at least, best not to think about actual time spent alive at the moment) Demi-god repeats, a smile crossing their face as they relax, suddenly, legs stretching out in front of them. "I've never had a toy." They muse, more to themself than Azrael, red suddenly dripping through their hair before they focus again, looking at the mismatched, one legged toy. "Why were you breaking the other ones?"

The response to the grin, the offering of the toy is immediate. Bright pink flares up through their hair, almsot like a firework. "Yes I do!" Their hands might be eager, almost greedy seeming with the haste that Osozo reaches out, but they're careful and gentle as they accept the offered item from the younger Demi-god.

There is a kind of careful reverence in Osozo's hands, fingers moving along the one legged toy as they consider, shifting to grab the pieces they desire. Dragon's legs, a unicorns delicate head, the pieces slotting together perfectly, despite the chimera they form. Once they've finished, Osozo lifts up the newly made beast and offers the toy back, a toothy grin spread over their face.
Press your space face close to mine, love
Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh-
OSOZO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-08-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-10-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-12-2020, 06:00 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-13-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-20-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-22-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 10-18-2020, 09:10 PM