fathers, be good to your daughters
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
THE SHIELD OF SAFRIN
I THINK IT'S BEAUTIFUL HOW A STAR'S LIGHT
travels the universe long after it dies
She inhales deeply when he appears, breath catching in her chest as wonder floods her senses, heightening each one and filling her with him. She'd meant to keep her eyes downcast, to maintain her position of subservience, yet he draws her to him like a magnet and she finds her chin lifting up, face like a flower hunting for the sun.

Warmth overcomes her, a soothing, healing breath that chases away the doubts and anguish, the pain and exhaustion of a week spent ill. Instead of quailing at his gentle critique she feels the words down the length of her spine, tingling and strengthening, adding iron to bone. Still she says nothing, not until he comments on her health. "For now?" Amalia repeats, the slightest furrow marring her brow.

Adjusting her hold on the sword's hilt, the Shield lets her legs fold beneath her, the blade now on her lap. "The illness... we think it came from the Climb. From freeing Tanau." Her dark eyes seek his, hunting for confirmation in the enigmatic storm of the god's face. "But there are others who are sick. Most of them didn't go to the Climb. So Ronin and I are hoping... we're going to try to get enough water for everyone who's ill."

Humbly she drops her head, biting on her lip. "I was hoping... you might advise me on this course. And on... on what it is you would have me do for you, now that I am yours. About the world, and the Voice, and the Order. I... I am growing stronger day by day, Father, but I know I have much further to go."
that's what I want to be in this world —
SOMEONE WHOSE LIGHT LINGERS AFTER I'M GONE

Messages In This Thread
fathers, be good to your daughters - by Amalia - 09-10-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-11-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Amalia - 09-11-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-12-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-12-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: fathers, be good to your daughters - by Vi - 09-12-2020, 10:01 PM