everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
She's dreaded this moment since Kiada fell and the smoke cleared. She knows he's spoken to Deimos, to Loren, perhaps to Wessex too- but Amalia knows that none of them bear the same weight of responsibility that she does. None loved the Harpy as keenly as her.

No other failed to protect her.

She doesn't want to see the devastation on the face of this man, but it is a selfish desire. He deserves to see her, if he wants to - and to avoid her, if he wills.

His 'office' is a rather nice building, by Amalia's standards at least, surrounded by truly impressive swathes of loud, well-maintained birds. Their squawks of contentment are difficult to listen to, knowing what she does of their inevitable fate; she does her best to tune it out, grinding her teeth against the mental noise.

At the door Amalia pauses, taking in a breath. Jyoti swims behind her, cooing reassurances; the Shield places a grateful hand on her starry side, then knocks.

"Chulane? It's... Amalia. If... if you don't want to speak to me, I understand, but I wanted to see how you were doing. And to tell you how sorry I am."

Messages In This Thread
RE: everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't - by Amalia - 09-12-2020, 01:44 AM