everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
i'm still not sure what i stand for
He knew he was talking too much. It felt selfish, to unload, to want to talk about her, when even thinking about her felt like a taboo subject. But he had to, had to take this opportunity for himself, for Amalia… for Kiada. It would be more a shame to not talk about her, to let her be forgotten - better she be remembered, by all of them.

Steadying himself to Amalia's touch, he nodded his head slowly, wanting so much to believe them, to cherish them. He did know the depts of her affection for him, even if they had never said it directly, out loud except in a dream he wasn't sure was reality. The attuned bond had been many things to Chulane, and with her, he'd always encouraged openness, raw and real emotions - there was nowhere to hide with the bond, and no need to, when it had been between them.

A sad half-smile touched his lips, as he considered the luxere, scritching lovingly along Auni's neck. "It felt like a miracle. Still does," he spoke of bonding with the luxere, of finding him, the breath of life still barely clinging to him - of the way the luxere brought aspects of Kia with him, of how they helped each other through their tougher times. Chulane did not use the word miracle lightly, hardly believing in such things, atheist of Earth that he was; but in this, he truly did believe.

"A song?" He'd blinked away what tears he could, and wiped the ones that wet his cheeks away on his sleeve, as he looked with raised brow to the woman. "I'm sorry, hold up - Deimos actually sang this song?" The whole idea amused the vet far too much, and a full grin almost curved his lips - before he remembered the other crucial point, and took more closer note of everything Amalia had said.

"Deimos. He… he was sick," realisation bloomed as he looked more imploringly over Amalia. "I was with him a few days ago, but he disappeared, and no-one I asked could tell me where he went." He paused, swallowing, trying to pace himself, trying not to overwhelm the moment with all of the questions that suddenly wanted to leap out from him. "He told me you needed space," he spoke without judgement, without any sense of right or wrong, only facts. "Amalia, are you alright?"
why don't we break the rules already?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't - by Chulane - 09-17-2020, 06:39 AM