everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
"He did. Not the first time, either," she confides, her own smile blooming bittersweet over her face. "Kiada brought out the best of him. He's surprisingly playful, when you crack through that shell." Dancing through crowds and singing to the night, flour fights and moonlit flights - they'd shared enough warm memories and laughter to fill her heart further than she'd believed that it could be.

So why did she leave?

The smiles fade as quickly as they rose, though the reasons behind it are different. Creeping guilt coils in her belly, worsening when he says that her husband is gone. "Disappeared?" Amalia repeats, anxiety spiking, her voice taut. "I know- he was sick, but I thought he'd be safe at home, until I could get back and help him-"

Dark eyes wide with alarm, she puts her head into her hands, shaking like a leaf. "I... oh gods. I left... after Kia, I couldn't. I needed- and I must have gotten him sick when I was home. I left him. How could I have been so selfish?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't - by Amalia - 09-17-2020, 04:45 PM