everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
She's too caught up in her own despair to notice the chair moving toward her until he's caught up in his arms, held against his chest. It's a surprise and she freezes at the touch, stiffening in his hold before relaxing, exhaustion stealing her will to fight, to cry, to do anything but give in. A part of her points out the hypocrisy of accepting his comfort, when she came to offer hers, but she's too damned worn out from the trials of the past few seasons to resist her weakness.

Instead she simple shakes in silence, trying to collect herself enough to speak again. "Thank you, Chuy... I'm sorry. I've been- it's been a difficult few weeks." A weak smile cuts across her face; she straightens, drawing gently away, still coiled in on herself. "The illness... is difficult to bear. I'm hoping- hoping we can find a way to treat everyone, but all we have right now is temporary."[/say Splaying her hands in front of herself, she gives a helpless shrug. "I only have a few more days before I'm sick again."

Messages In This Thread
RE: everything is the same, except for all the ways it isn't - by Amalia - 09-19-2020, 09:40 PM